These are the various starting quarterbacks my fantasy team has started this season (the league allows for two starting QBs per week):
- Jake Delhomme—out for the season with an injury to his throwing elbow
- Trent Green—out for the season with a concussion
- Kurt Warner—playing, but with torn ligaments in his non-throwing elbow
- Byron Leftwich—out for three to four weeks after an injury to and subsequent surgery on his right ankle
- Kelly Holcomb—out for at least a week with a whiplash-like neck injury
- Quinn Gray—miraculously not injured yet
I know football’s a tough sport, but this is headed towards complete absurdity.