- Koh Tao is waaaaaay more developed than it used to be. Goddamn tourists.
- When arranging travel, please remember for future reference that a flight that lands at 2 a.m. to connect to a flight that leaves at 6 a.m. is sub-optimal planning.
- Particularly when the first flight is delayed by an hour.
- Because that means you’ll end up sleeping for about 20 hours out of your first 24 in your intended destination.
- Having said that, the new airport in Bangkok is pretty interesting.
- Lobster Red is not a flattering shade for my complexion.
- Am off to go diving with sharks this afternoon. Professional courtesy and all.
- Diving is like riding a bike. You never forget the basic skills.
- That Harry Potter book? Pretty good conclusion to the series, though given how unrelentingly dark it is, I’m not really sure that it qualifies as children’s book.
That is all for now. Back in a while.